Saturday, August 28, 2010

The End of Summer Cocktail


As a lush, I don't discriminate against any kind of booze. Though I'm partial to whiskey, three weeks ago I purchased a 1.75 liter bottle of skyy vodka. It was on sale! Boy has it been fun concocting cocktails and sipping martinis with fancy olives on weeknights. I say this as the last little ounce draws near. Well last night after returning home from an impressive sushi dinner at the brand new, and unique Momo Sushi Shack I decided to whip up a sweet, spicy and aromatic cocktail to embrace the end of summer and greet the beginning of fall(my favorite season). Here's the recipe!


Combine in a cocktail shaker:
ice
4 oz of vodka
8-10 oz of passionfruit juice- I used Ceres brand
ground cayenne pepper (use your judgement)
a dash of ground cinnamon

Shake, strain into two glasses and serve with a maraschino cherry! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment