Monday, August 23, 2010

F. Oliver's Specialty Oils and Vinegars

I stumbled upon this sweet and distinct little gem while visiting my hometown of Canandaigua, NY.
F. Oliver's sells flavor infused oils and vinegars- mainly extra virgin olives and balsamics. I never seen a store like this and I was totally intrigued. The staff was so friendly and accommodating and gave me all these samples to try. They encourage pairing an oil with a vinegar to experience an enhanced and unique flavor. I was totally hooked after tasting the meyer lemon olive oil with honeyed ginger balsamic, I just had to buy it. The bottles are reasonably priced and chefs get a 10% discount! Win! I look forward to my next combination purchase from them. Maybe the fresh bright basil olive oil with farmstand strawberry balsamic? Check out their site here!

No comments:

Post a Comment